On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 02:54:42PM -0600, Alan Mead wrote:
[...]
> I don't think portsentry will modify ipchains but I could be wrong
> about that.

I think that's configurable. portsentry can either use tcp wrappers,
simply drop the route and/or add a firewall rule when it detects a scan.
I haven't used it with ipchains yet, but this definitely works on a
ipfwadm machine.

HTH,

Thomas
--
             "Look, Ma, no obsolete quotes and plain text only!"

     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan | ICQ#: 15839919