"Indra D.Kurniawan" пишет:

> Hello redhat-list-request,
>
>   I'm a newbie, so please tell me how to install a driver for my sound
>   card. I have its linux driver but I can't install it. I'm using
>   redhat 6.1.

Hi!
(On behalf of redhat-list-request :)

If in your box installed well-known sound card, then all of you need is
run "setup" (as root, sure!) and go to Sound configuration. All process
usually goes
without trouble, but not all the time. Some times you should make some
tricks by hand to help your system to recognize and configure you sound
card by right way.
And, if you have linux driver for this card (it was shipped with your
card, isn't it?), then you should have instructions with them, i think.

It's all that I can to do for you now. For further you should say what
is your sound card and so on.

Good Luck, Sergey.