Gate wrote:
> Oops I screwed up a little, I'm running RH 5.2 on this box. I didn't think
> there should be any problems but it just doesn't work. I guess maybe I
> will just have to play around with it a little...

You can patch the 2.2 kernel to support some of the UDMA/66 chipsets, as
I did in my kernel rpm :) , but I'm not aware of any support in the 2.0
kernel.  5.2 is OLD.  Almost a year so (??).  It'll be a lot easier on
you if you upgrade to a recent release.  Get your hands on 6.1, or wait
just a bit and get 6.2.

MSG