From: Ted Bogeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 6:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: recipient.list.not.shown; @nswcphdn.navy.mil
Subject: Can't Login

My inetd.conf file got hosed.  Right now all I can do is ftp in.  Cant'
login from console or telnet or ssh2.  I have tried a re-install without
formatting.  Don't want to loose some things. Does anyone have any ideas
on how to replace the intd.conf with a new one when you can't ftp as
root?  Thanks for any help.

Ted