Hi,

I have a network of three Red Hat 6.1 machines: ripley, jonesy, weaver.
I just rebooted all three machines after changing their local IP
addresses.  Their disks are supposed to be shared by nfs, but now weaver
is not exporting its disk.  When I do a df from either ripley or jonesy,
weaver's disk does not show up.  In ripley's /var/log/messages, I see
errors like:

Mar 16 16:47:32 ripley kernel: nfs: RPC call returned error 111
Mar 16 16:47:32 ripley kernel: RPC: task of released request still
queued!
Mar 16 16:47:32 ripley kernel: RPC: (task is on xprt_pending)

when I try to access weaver's disk.  I can see all of the nfs mounted
disks when I do df on weaver.  I'm doing exportfs on weaver and 'mount
-a' on the other two machines.  The really strange thing is that 'ps
aux' on weaver does not show nfsd, like it does on ripley and jonesy.  I
just recompiled the kernel to make sure that I had nfs and nfs server
support in weaver.  When I do '/etc/rc.d/init.d/nfs stop' on weaver, I
get:

Shutting down NFS services:                                [  OK  ]
Shutting down NFS mountd:                                  [  OK  ]
Shutting down NFS daemon:                                  [FAILED]
Shutting down NFS quotas:                                  [FAILED]

What can I try to get nfs going again on weaver?  Thanks,

Hidong