On Sat, Mar 18, 2000 at 08:31:46AM -0500, Jerry Winegarden wrote:
> To configure a mouse, use /usr/sbin/mouseconfig

I always thought "mouseconfig" was only to configure gmd, i.e. the mouse
in console mode, whereas for X the mouse would have to be configured
using Xconfigurator or similar tools?

> /usr/bin/X11/Xconfigurator will work, but no sense in using a cannon
> to drill a small hole.

See above - my though was that this is a different setup altogether?

Or did I understand something wrong all the time?

Cheerio,

Thomas
--
             "Look, Ma, no obsolete quotes and plain text only!"

     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan | ICQ#: 15839919