I was going through the docs for that module and one thing I noticed was
if I wanted to use a session in another page, I needed to have that
session's ID readily available.  So I was thinking if someone was logged
into a site and had a session going, if they wanted to jump to another
page their session id has to be stored in a cookie.  Am I right in this
assertion?  If so, what is the advantage of using this over all cookies?
Is there some module that automatically registers an Id with the web
server?

Also, does this module allow for tracking TTL (or do I have to do that by
hand)?

Joe Tseng
joe_tseng at hotmail DOT com
jtseng at tux DOT org
Cellular/Text Page: 2404625291 at messaging DOT sprintpcs DOT com

MCSE: Must Consult Someone Experienced

UMD Basketball (#16 ESPN/USA Today, 24-9)