Maziar Mahzari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Where can I find the associated documentation for these codes?

You could try http://www.modems.com/general/extendat.html .

Disclaimer: the company I work for owns this site.  The main page states,
"Modems.com is a public service brought to you by Zoom Telephonics, Inc. We
believe in the importance of having up-to-date, accurate information about
modems and related technologies. Although our opinions will inevitably come
through on occasion, it is our intention to be objective in the information
that we present in this forum."

That said, I find it useful in my capacity as just a guy who owns a modem.

Ryan Caveney