On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Martin R. Gonzalez wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I have installed both linux and w98 in the same hd and I need to mount
> the windows partition onto the linux system, but i have  not been able to
> figure out how.
>
> Thanks.

Assuming that your windows partition is on /dev/hda1 :

  # mkdir /mnt/win98
  # mount -t vfat /dev/hda1 /mnt/win98

You may also want to add a line to your /etc/fstab to this effect:

  /dev/hda1     /mnt/win98      vfat    noauto,user 0 0

You can then mount the partition by typing:

  $ mount /mnt/win98

Hope this helps.

--
Steve Feehan