Hi !

I use the Apollo Pro 133 chipset with RH 6.1 and it works like a charm. The
motherboard is a FIC KA-11 (my recommendation as PII/III motherboard).

Greez

Dave

PS.: Turn off html when sending messages, if you don't want to do that at all
then do it at least when you send messages to any mailing lists. Not everybody
has the fancy progs to read the basically unnecessary html-stuff.