How did you get it to work locally?  I found it would not work when selecting
the
local media option.

The only way I could get it to run was by creating a directory under
/home/ftp
that mirrors where the files are on helixcode's site.  I then gave the
installer my
own machine as the "other network site" and so it did an anonymous ftp from
itself.

Or did you just do the rpm by hand?

    - Bruce