Hi,

I found my problem myself. ;-)

I had just forgot to enable the second IDE channel in my BIOS. (/ME
embarrassed)

After that, kudzu found and configured the CD-ROM without hesitating.

Regards
Gustav

--
pgp = Pretty Good Privacy.

To get my public pgp key, send an e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit my web site at http://www.schaffter.com