in ezcd when you create a cd with the files you want it will save the
list of files to a file, kinda of like a playlist.  if there is some
kind of 'open' try that and try to open the .iso like a playlist.  when
i do this in ezcd is automatically brings up the confirmation to burn
and the options, like how fast and to close the cd or whatnot.  ezcd is
by adaptec, but i dont think that you can trial it.