Is there anyone out there who would like to help a networking idiot set-up a
home network mail server? I have the network working with IP Masq and  I
have a Samba server set-up for my Windows machines, I have a firewall
installed and everything is working fine, except mail. I have read the
HOWTO's and FAQ's and just about everything I can seem to find on the
Internet, but no luck. I can get fetchmail working fine I have 2 pop
accounts I collect mail from, but from ther I don't quite understand what
procmail does or how it works as well as sendmail. I want to send all my
mail through 1 remote mail server ( I have a dial-up account) but want to
make sure that the From: addreses are showing up correct and I also am
having trouble setting up local mail, so anyway you can see where I am going
with this I just need someone who is willing to put up with alot of
questions. I am not brand new to Linux I have been using it for about 3
years, but this is my first network set-up and I want to it as basically a
learning experience.
Thanks for anyone who offers any help
Brad Cramer.
BTW i am using RedHat 6.1 for the mail server.