From: Vision 99 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 2:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: JunkBuster - Anyone running this?

Hey all!

Junkbuster is a cool proxy that helps block ads and banners from being
displayed
in your browser.  I would recommend you check it out if ads are a problem
for you
(56k users like me).

Anyone running this thing strictly on their 'router' box, as proxy for the
whole
LAN - instead of running it on each of the clients? I run a RH 6.2 box as a
router for 2 windows clients, and it would make sense to run it in linux,
since
the clients surf through it any ways, but I can't seem to get the clients'
browsers to read through it.