Hello All 6.2 Installers,

While at my home office I run a dual-Celeron500 Abit BP6 (an upgrade to my
former HP Pavilion 8560C chasis) under RedHat 6.0 SMP kernel (and all is
very well with it, esp. running VMWare 2.0 for Linux that uses the extra
CPU and the extra RAM I was able to add)  at work I just installed Caldera
OpenLinux eDesktop 2.4 (because of it's superior NetWare Client which
supports & allows you to administer NDS).  The install was completely
graphical, and it recognized ALL of my hardware correctly, on both an HP
Vectra PII 200, and a Vectra PII 450. The boot sequence if also different,
being completely GUI-based also, and very cool.  Can you RedHat 6.2
installers tell me if the 6.2 install is also GUI-based, did it find all
your hardware, and when it boots up, does it still use LILO?  Caldera used
another boot-loader called Gxxx something (can't remember) which comes up
as a GUI (graphical user interface).  This was a copy of eDestop from
Brainshare/Utah where Novell announced NDS eDirectory and Enterprise NDS
for Linux !!!  Checkout www.novell.com !!!

Under Caldera's Novell NetWare Client, I found I am experiencing a problem
where once I authenticate to the NetWare server(s), and access the
dirs/files once or twice, then afterwards, while I can still list them out,
I cannot access them, such as to cat (list) and file, open it, etc.  Comes
up with "no such file or dir".  Anyone use Caldera's Netware Client? It is
really good, but this upgrade seems to have given some trouble.

Thanks
-Jon