On Apr 19, Anthony E. Greene wrote:

> There may be something like DOS's diskcopy, but this will work too:
>
> (insert source disk)
> mount /dev/fd0
> dd if=/dev/fd0 of=somefile bs=1440k
> umount /dev/fd0
>
> (insert destination disk)
> mount /dev/fd0
> dd if=somefile of=/dev/fd0 bs=1440k

I don't think you have to mound the floppy disk to do this.  I believe you can
toss the "(u)mount" lines above and it will work just as well...

-Michael

--
No, my friend, the way to have good and safe government, is not to trust it
all to one, but to divide it among the many, distributing to every one exactly