Yes, that is the same page I used.

I was not able to run the m4 macro when I created a
file as listed on the page.  I had to remove several
of the single quote marks.  Here are the lines as I
used them:

define(`SMART_HOST',`mail.isp.net')dnl
MASQUERADE_AS(isp.net)dnl
FEATURE(allmasquerade)dnl
FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
FEATURE(genericstable, hash -o
/etc/mail/genericstable)dnl
GENERICS_DOMAIN_FILE(/etc/mail/genericsdomain)dnl
MAILER(local)