Charles Galpin wrote:

> This is not an offer to do this, but I'd like to understnad what the
> problem is.
>
> Can you describe in more detail what kind of email interpreting you are
> interested in doing, and when?

Hi, Charles!

Ok. Now I have Lotus Notes for Linux (but haven't installed it, but will
do soon).
I want to try to build some system on it and I know that it has utility
called "cc:Mail MTA" and "SMTP MTA", which, in fact, are interface
between Lotus mail system and cc:Mail and Internet mail.
In our office now exist two mail system - cc:mail and internet mail.
Don't ask me why! cc:Mail is historical system and is used by some of
"technological" apps...
Now we have growing number of internet users, while number of cc:mail
users is frozen, but, we need in some gateway, therefore I seek for some
solution.
It may be completely independent from Lotus Notes, or may be
Notes-based.
As some of variant I think it may be delivering agents for sendmail, who
will deliver mail regarding defined rule to cc:mail recipients and
fetchmail-like agent (independent from sendmail) that will request set
of mailboxes on cc:mail server and do further job.
If anybody have any ideas I will very glad to hear from they...

Thanks in advance,
Sergey.