Better for your purposes tho:

access-list 151 deny ip ip.of.id.iot host
-------------^^^ (ALL ip traffic (tcp,udp,icmp) from idiot is dropped.)

This assumes that the router is IOS-based. Those little DSL
thingies are not IOS-based.  They run a miniature derivative
called CBOS. Actually, CBOS is a lot more like their current
switch OS.

In CBOS the above is not exactly possible, as it only allows 10 filters
and appears to only prevent or allow one single protocol/port combination
per filter.

Darryl Harvey wrote:

Block it from your Cisco.

Sample udp block command for cisco IOS;

access-list 151 deny udp x.x.x.x 0.0.0.127 range netbios-ns netbios-ss any
access-list 151 deny udp x.x.x.x 0.0.0.63 range netbios-ns netbios-ss any
access-list 151 deny udp x.x.x.x 0.0.0.63 range netbios-ns netbios-ss any

Rgds,
Darryl