Aopen AX59Pro
(Kind of confused, somewhere the document mentioned it being patched,
later, it said the board was incompatiable)

Well, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote this...
->>may I know what motherboard u are using...?
->
->Pine Technologies dual slot 1 with dual P3 -500s
->
->>cos my motherboard is one of the in-compatiable (!!!!!!)
->
->What kind of motherboard are you running?
->
->>Other than that, I was intending to get WinTV-theater / TV-GO
->>or StudioMP10 from pinnacles (depending if its available here)
->>How many MB do u need for a 30 min clip ? XX GB ?
->
->Not sure, it would depend on the software your using to capture your clip.
Hmm...didnt WinTV come with its own program (I read the documentation)
I'm assumming that u are using that, to capture the video clip in AVI format?
yeah ?
I must have made a calculation because
I have to fork out 30++GB for a 30min video ?!?!?!

->
->Best of Luck!
->Kirk