Hi

I have a problem with exmh version 2.0.2-7. Suddenly the person using it
could not send mail anymore, although mail could still be received with
exmh. So I thought I have a look if the outgoing mail server was set up
properly. To my astonishment there is no option to set the outgoing and
incoming mail servers. Using "man exmh" is no help either, and the
readme file mentions that for installation of exmh you type "wish
exmh.install". When I do this, it states, "exmh.install: no such file or
directory". Imagine a mail program where you can't set the mail server!!

Does anyone know how to set the mail server in exmh, or if this problem
(not being able to send mail) may be something else in exmh?

Any help will be most appreciated.

Thanks

Hugo

--
Dr Hugo Bouckaert - Systems Administrator, Computer Science UWA
Tel: +(61 8) 9380 2878 / Fax: +(61 8) 9380 1089