I have an HP CD Writer on a Windows 98 system. I've downloaded the new RedHat 6.2 files, including the two i386 *.iso files which I assume are entire CD images of the system. Does anyone know how one writes these to a CD on a Windows system? I use Adaptec's CD Writer software, and although they do allow an image to be written, it has to be in some *.cif format. Simply changing the extension from iso to cif didn't work ... said it was in the incorrect format. So, help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill