Manoj Alex wrote:
> I tried from the command line and my use is to send to all the users defined
> on the system. If I use pine how can I send to all the users defined. Please
> help.

In the script I sent, you should add a section that gets the addresses of
all the users on the system. These should be put in a Bcc header instead
of the To header currently specified in the script.

To get the list of users, I've seen some shell scripting that uses "cut"
and checks that the UID is at least 500 (the lowest UID for normal users
on most Linux systems).

Tony
--
 Anthony E. Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>