Morse wrote:

> What I end up seeing is REALLY tiny. I am not sure but it may of gotten bad
> after I installed the new final version of Coral Office for Linux. What I
> really need is something like IE5s View text size which lets you quickly
> adjust the font size.
>
> How can I fix this ?

FWIW -
I've had good luck installing the webfonts rpm (webfonts-1-3.noarch.rpm).
I usually then set my display to Helvetica (Adobe)/12 and tell the browser to
use my fonts, over-riding the web page.  This gives me nice, readable text
(and at my age those itsy-bitsy fonts are a disaster! :-) )

Marc

        Marc Davis
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  [general]
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]    [work]
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]          [personal]