On Wed, 03 May 2000, eric clover wrote:
> any clues on how to get imwheel to start running??
> I have an unintellimouse (hehhe) from you know who, and did the mouseconfig
> , and it didn't work , then I got the imwheel rpm , installed the rpm ,
> redid the mouseconfig , and it still does not work , any links to howto's
> out there I can look at??

Not really.... I had my old config from Mandrake6.0 where
IMWheel never worked, then I upgraded to RedHat 6.2 and all
of a sudden, I can scroll using my M$ (UN)Intellimouse.
*shrug* I just selected 3 button Intellimouse and it
worked. *shrug* Oh, btw, I have imwheel -k (I think) in my
"autostart" folder.
        John