Hi,

I'm trying to compile the program xreadvcd in RH6.1...but this error
kept popping up

g++  -I/usr/include  -I ./xreadvcd.c -lforms -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11
-lm -o xreadvcd
/usr/lib/crt1.o(.text+0x18): undefined reference to `main'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [xreadvcd] Error 1

What is really wrong?? I've already got xforms-0.88 ...
thanks for any help!!!

Regards,
koshy

ToDaY's QuOtE iS....
Making files is easy under the UNIX operating system.  Therefore, users
tend to create numerous files using large amounts of file space.  It has
been said that the only standard thing about all UNIX systems is the
message-of-the-day telling users to clean up their files.
                -- System V.2 administrator's guide