Actually, I was hoping to be able to present it via web server.  go to a specific URL
on the machine and script a screen capture and conversion to something most web
browsers can see.  I did get it to work (sort of) but lost momentum.  The colors were
way funky, like the color map was all wrong.  Now that I think  about it I don't think
that I tried to view it from out side the same machine.  The main problem in addition
to the colors is that I can't script it outside of X.  I keep getting a can't get
display message.

Bret