when you received it.....I think you'll find the list extremely tardy in
forwarding messages lately. I have seen delays in a couple of my posts
in excess of 5 days. I have reported this to the list maintainer.

> I think that either the original respondent has gotten it
> by now or never WILL get it!
> Personal request here: Let's drop this topic and move on to
> more productive things. There's no need to keep flogging a
> dead horse that's long since decayed into a skeleton! ;-)
>       Thanks...
>       John

BTW John, I am a former Chattanooga resident. Attended UTC and worked
for the large trucking company out there on Jenkins road. I see your ISP
is chattanooga.net. They are good folks.