Hi All:

I'm adding another hard drive for RH 6.2 and I need a little advice. I
currently have PC DOS 7.0/Windoze95/Linux RH 6.2 on the first hard
drive. I know that the boot sector must be on the first drive below a
certain sector (which it is now). When I add the new drive I want to
move (reinstall) all of RH to it except for the boot stuff. How do I
tell the installer to split the boot stuff to hda and everything else to
hdb? The manpages seem to be a little vague on this point.

Thank you.