On Wed, 17 May 2000, John Aldrich wrote:

> Folks:
> I *think* we've hashed this one out such that there aren't
> even any bones left on this dead horse! Can we move on to
> other topics, please?
> I should think that either the original poster has gotten
> this working by now or likely never will. Why continue to
> beat this dead horse? Can't we turn him into dog food now???
> Thanks...
>       John

John,
        If you look at the dates of the replys, compared to when they
actualy showed up on the list, you will see that mose (all?) of them were
posted before the first replys showed up on the list.  But the list is
doing better now - your post only took 2 days to show up...  Almost as
good as snail mail...

Mikkel