These are very solid boards and their embedded graphics, nics and scsi
are all supported at least under RedHat 6.0 and higher.  During the time
that they were available (Now replaced by the Intel Lancewood) we sold
many of them and have only had to replace a minute few.  If you are going
to use it as a database server, consider what you might need for a
controller.  The SCSI on the Nightshade is only UltraWide, not Ultra2.
This may have a bering on how your system performs.  Hope this helps.

Kevin Wood

--
Kevin Wood
DCG Computers, Inc./Atipa Linux Solutions