Bruce,
   First, make sure you have the loopback module loaded, insmod loop, I
believe...

   Then use the "option" flag in the mount command, for example:

   mount -t iso9660 -o loop <image.iso> <mount point>

That should do it! Cheers!

Robert W. Metzger
MCSE+I, A+, Network+, I-Net+, CCNA
R&D Technologies Group, Inc.