On 28/05/00 at 12:09 Rick Knebel wrote:

>Hi,
>I am trying to setup apache to run in RedHat 6.2.
>Everytime I try nto access the test page though it says permission denied.
>This never happened before.
>
>Any Idea's

Check the permissions on the dir & files and who owns them

Look at log file to get better idea of exact error, you also do not say
which dir, if its the standard startup page thats this errors coming up on,
see next.....

Where did this RH come from, also where did Apache come from ?

Regards

Greg Wright
IT Consultant Sydney Australia

--

*** Please trim any replies ***
*** Please turn off HTML in your email ***