On 31/05/00 at 12:52 Scott Skrogstad wrote:

>I am looking for a program that I can run that will monitor up time and
>give me stats on Apache and Front Page servers.  I have both NT and RH
>systems running web sites.  And my customers want reports on up time and
>usage.

Use Uptime for uptime in UNIX, use an app called Uptime as well for NT to
get Uptime, it is downloadable from a third party, check some NT/Win32
sites like BHS etc

For stats etc on webserving, the very configurable and very pretty
Webalizer is going to be hard to beat, but look on freshmeat.net  for
alternatives

Regards

Greg Wright
IT Consultant Sydney Australia

--

*** Please trim any replies ***
*** Please turn off HTML in your email ***