On 02-Jun-2000 Danny opined:
> Someone has been getting my email address off this mailing list.
> Think is [EMAIL PROTECTED] or whatever
>
> Note, I hate people invading my privacy with spam from prono web sites,
> mailing
> list  that I am not apart of such as the people at yourpark.com
>
> Whenever I send a email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] the spammer sends me the
> same
> email on yahoomail. The cycle goes on and on.
>
> Question
>
> 1) How do I get rid of the above problem completely 100%?. Is there some
> third
> party software for linux that will allow me to get rid of junk mail
> completed?

I sent mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and demanded he stop the thread. I included
copies of others complaining about the same thing and informed him that
some were threatening immediate legal action and that I was considering the
precise same thing.

I never received another spammail from that address.

--
It's not a bug, it's tradition!