Michael J. Glanovsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:

> Hi All:
> Anybody know what was added or fixed for 6.2 (since 6.1)?

>From their manual which comes with the purchased set:

1. Partitionless Installation, allows use of DOS Fat without making
separate Linux partitions.

2. Improved X partition: improved probling of monitor, video card,
etc. (Note, I am having problems with this on one machine.)

3. Additional GUI partitioning tool during GUI installation.

4. Rescue disk improvements (mtools and RAID tools added, plus pico as
default editor.)

5. Software RAID configuration in Kickstart installation.

6. RAID upgrades.

7. ATAPI Zip drive recognition.