Hi all,
I am facing a strange problem with the read system call. If I type keys one
at a time (what ever be the speed) the read system call reads make and
break codes in the correct order. If I type many keys simultaneously, the
exact sequence of make and break codes are not read! For example if I just
slide my finger on a row of keys of a keyboard swiftly, the make and break
codes are not read properly.

Here is an example:
If I slide my finger on keys ~123456789 I should see the make and break
code sequence as : 0x20 0xa9 0x02 0x82 0x03 0x83 0x04 0x84 etc.
Instead I am seeing : 0x29 0x02 0xa9 0x03 0x82 0x04 0x83 0x05 ..etc

I have checked my code. There is no problem in that. Since a read call
blocks the process till the key is released, I should always get correct
sequence. Could any one help me how to resolve this issue? Your help will
be deeply appreciated!

I am using red hat linux 6.1 kernel 2.2.12. I have set the keyboard in RAW
mode before using read call.

thanks in advance,
syam