I haven't been following the kernel at all 2.2.14 as far as large hard drive
support is concerned.
.
I had to clip two 34GB IBM drives to 32.4GB so the kernel 2.2.12 Red Hat 6.1
would see them.  That's why for home I got a 27GB and recently at work got a
30GB.  But I'm tempted to return the 30GB and get a 40GB or in my dreams get an
IBM 61GB.

Question is...does the default 2.2.14 Redhat 6.2 kernel support drives larger
than 33.4 or whatever the limitation is.  If not do we have to compile something
special just like for UDMA-66 support?  Will Red Hat 7.0 have support for 60GB
or 100GB drives?