Bret,

That is to my knowledge not possible.

A file containing an rpm package may be named (and renamed) to whatever
you like. There is a convenient convention to name the distribution file
the same as the contained package, plus the version and the .rpm
extension. But this is just a convention.

Regards
Gustav

--
pgp = Pretty Good Privacy. To get my public pgp key, send an e-mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit my web site at http://www.schaffter.com