I use a procmail and HylaFAX combo on my RedHat 6.1 system and it works
well.  For Windows clients I use RelayFax.  I'll be the first to admit,
though, that it's not the most simple installation, but it's definitely
versatile.  There are much newer versions than what RedHat included on the
PowerTools CDs.  See www.hylafax.org

Lee Howard