I'm trying to upgrade our email server but putting the new disk in a similar
test box and loading 6.2 with same options. For some reason, the graphical
install doesn't work (not a big deal) and either lilo ins't being installed
correctly or the kernel isn't being compiled correctly because after a
reboot i try booting the kernel and it gets to Uncompressing linux... then
gives me a CRC error. I tried using the rescue disk, same error. So i threw
the scsi card and drive on my test machine (which i just put 6.2 on) loaded
it up, tried making a custom rescue disk but that one just prints 0's and
1's when booted. Does anyone have any suggestions or how to get this disk to
boot?

Thanks,
Jeff