Scott Skrogstad wrote:

> I can't ftp into my 6.2 Box.  I have the hosts.allow file setup to see all
> of my network and I have made sure that ftp is installed by typing rpm -q
> ftp  and it show me ftp-0.16-3.  Now what do I check?

Check to make sure it is active in the /etc/inetd.conf file (not commented
out).
If it is commented out uncomment it and then run killall inetd -HUP to kick
it to reread it's config file.
Seems like there may be an ftp.access file nowadays as well but I'm not
sure.  You might try to search the archives. There are often threads of this
nature.

Bret