List,

Anyone have any ideas as to why I can't have the bttv driver use my SBLive
mixer for sound?  It seems that it installs its own driver and I can't get
sound out of all 4 speakers.  This is the only program I have problems with.
i'm using xawtv ( not sure of the version ) with a 2.3.99-pre5 kernel bttv
driver.  So, my question, is there a way to have the bttv driver ( or
whatever ) use the existing sound module so that it can be controlled by the
SBLive Mixer?  Oh, and one more thing, I can only control the volume with
the input on the SBLive mixer, not the master volume, not even the + & -
keys when xawtv is running.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks A Bunch.

Mark