Okay, I finally managed to get RH 6.2 installed and operating on an old
P90 to be used as a masquerade server.  I had quite a time with the boot
image disks until I found the right one to use under the Anaconda
downloads.

My problem now is that apparently I did not install all of the source
files for a kernel make so I can add a few features.  How do I go about
making sure that all RPMs are loaded?  Is there a single utility to load
the source files off the installation CD-ROM?  Should I do an upgrade
with the original install disk and choose custom and select the
development items?

Any help appreciated to I don't have to go through the install yet
again!

TIA

Bob Hartung