Hi Steve,

Try ipmasqadm. It is available as an RPM. It will do exactly what you want.

You need to also have rules to allow for the passthru in your ipchains
rules, this utility simply allows you to direct that traffic to the
appropriate inside machine.

I have used this setup successfully for a voice chat program called speak
freely(and it uses 3 ports) so I am sure it will work for http.

Have fun,
 Brian Ashe                     CTO
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.
 http://www.dee-web.com/
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.