Hi Edward,

I know this doesn't directly answer your question... but...

Have you thought of using samba? If you are looking for Win/Linux
connectivity, there is no equal. You may even get performance increases over
NT (I did) and it allows for printer sharing as well.

If you are only after NFS answers, then I am sorry to disrupt you.

Have fun,
 Brian Ashe                     CTO
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.
 http://www.dee-web.com/
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.