I had this problem once with 6.1 and fixed it by editing a config file,
access.conf for Apache I think.  Now it's reappeared by I wasn't
modifying Apache.  There is a log file generated as I remember that
captures an error message from linuxconf, I just don't remember which
one, nor where it's located.

Mike W