Alrighty, I am running RedHat 6.2 on a system that I have. I have downloaded bind 8 and I have followed online docs on how-to set it up. And I must say, that the doc was pretty good, because everything worked the first time. So, here is my question. How do I get ndc to start running when redhat boots? Right now, I have to manually type ndc start then everything work great, but I would like it to be added to the services that startup when redhat is booted. I have looked around for something on this but to no avail. Can you help?

Thanks,

Anthony Capone