Without realizing I needed a "boot" disk, as well as the
emergency disk, I allowed Windows to blow away my mbr.  My
Linux is on sdb1, by itself, WIN is on sda1 by itself. Now
I got tomsrtbt as someone advised here, and it boots up,
but I can't even seem to see sdbx. or mount it, or anything.
But it looks like it sees sda, so the scsi driver must work.
(Scsi card is Adaptec 2940.)  How can I troubleshoot/fix
this?  A simple, fool-proof, step-by-step instruction
would help.  BTW, the machine is all scsi. TIA--doug
..